HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Please read the following instructions carefully before booking your delegation's hotel rooms:
- Hotel Room Reservation Requests will go live at 6pm EST on Wednesday October 18th 2017 and will remain open until February 25th, 2018.
- Before requesting hotel rooms below, please visit http://www.eaglemunc.org/hotel_info.html to review pricing information and details about the Westin Copley Place.
- Please Note: All hotel room reservations at EagleMUNC pricing will be made on a first-come first-serve basis. Those who submit room requests & pay all of their delegation, delegate & hotel fees will receive guarantees within our room block. Room rates are only guaranteed until the end of our regular hotel registration period - February 1st 2018.
- To request your delegation's hotel room, please fill out the Hotel Reservation Request form below on this page.
- Please provide the contact information for your delegation, your check-in and check-out dates, and the quantity of rooms you are requesting along with the number of occupants in each one of your requested rooms.
- Upon submitting the form, your information will be processed by EagleMUNC staff and forwarded to the Westin Copley Place for confirmation.
- Within a one week period of your submission, you should receive a confirmation email from the Westin which will include an invoice which is to be paid prior to your arrival at the conference. All invoicing and payments will be processed through the Westin and you must follow the instructions provided to you in that email.
- Please Note: Your room reservation will not be finalized until you receive confirmation from the Westin Copley Place and payment is provided.
- In order to rooms to be processed in a timely manner, the following deadlines have been established:
- Early Registration Deadline: January 1st 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: February 1st 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: February 25th 2018
- Please Note: Hotel room preferences and assignments will be provided on a first-come first-serve basis based on your form submission and receipt of payment.